Harga Mic Audio Technica At2020. I read a one star review here complaining about the lack of a usb interface. It helps to reduce the pops and will keep your audiences from being distracted by the harsher sounds.
The strong tripod stand allows you to use the computer mic easily in the most comfortable way possible. I read a one star review here complaining about the lack of a usb interface. I've owned other condensers, like the at2020, while that is a great affordable condenser, this one is a little sweeter.
The Strong Tripod Stand Allows You To Use The Computer Mic Easily In The Most Comfortable Way Possible.
I read a one star review here complaining about the lack of a usb interface. It helps to reduce the pops and will keep your audiences from being distracted by the harsher sounds. Of course it doesn't have one unless specified, if you want a usb mic, you're looking in the wrong section.
This Audio Recording Mic Comes With Compatible Pop Filter.
I've owned other condensers, like the at2020, while that is a great affordable condenser, this one is a little sweeter.
Comments
Post a Comment